This blog post is about my acceptance of this award. It was lovingly bestowed on me by fellow blogger BeckaRooney,
I love spending time in Becky’s cyber space…it conveys true emotions and sensitive feelings that at times truly identify with those you have, once had and who knows, may experience in the future! Thank you Becky, I appreciate your thoughtfulness and I wish you continued love and light emission from within to without, so we may all profit.
The conditions for accepting this award are as follows:
1. You must write an acceptance post, making sure you link back to the blogger who awarded you and thank them.
2. You must individually name and re-award to a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 9999999 bloggers. You must let them know either personally with a comment on their blog or a pingback.
3. You must link back to Belinda’s blog either to http://idiotwriting.wordpress.com/2014/03/13/i-love-charismatic-geeks or http://idiotwriting.wordpress.com/about/
4. You must write a short paragraph (yes only one paragraph!) entitled either “How I’m Spreading Light” or “How I’m A Positive Influence”
5. Display Belinda’s lovely “Butterfly Light Award” badge on your blog.
How I’m a Positive Influence
Hmmm, it does make one reflect a bit. I believe that I convey my positive influence in my writing. I tend to write about the little ‘goodness’ in Life that we sometimes take for granted or take too ‘little’ time to acknowledge as we should. I know that Life is not all roses, naturally, some roses have thorns on their stems, but it still does not and should not hinder us from appreciating the beauty of its hue or the gentle breath of its scent. I use this analogy to impart the picture that is Life – a little beauty and a little prick – but all in all, a learning experience to share. And so, I continue, in whatever way I can, to remind us all of Life’s beauty and pain, which ultimately makes us more experienced and able to help others, because we, too,have passed that way.
Here a few bloggers whose journey I thoroughly enjoy from time to time…give them a look-see and be blessed and/or inspired:
There are surely more, however, we will start with a few to eradicate the feeling of overwhelm. Happy visiting!
My personal quote:
“Rome was not built in a day, but it was certainly started on one!”
Have a great and remember, the longest mile starts with only one step.
Light and love.